“To foster an atmosphere where all students feel they are valued members of the community.”
Our mission is to develop young men with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs. We stress the total development of each child: spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical.
We aim to:-
- To live in God’s presence
- Foster the rich values of cultural heritage
- Develop habit of prayer, meditation and contemplation.
- Strive to draw out the full potential of our students
- To develop and deliver quality education to all students
- To address the aspirations and abilities of all students
- To nurture innovation, creativity and technological abilities of all students
- Nurture and harness leadership ability among all students
- Develop world class students
- Encourage active participation in co and extra-curricular activities.